Happy December 1st! It’s officially the last month of the year 2017 & I’m somewhat ready for a new one – although this year wasn’t half as hard as 2016 (can anyone relate?)
With this being my last chance to really embrace 2017 for all it is for 31 more days, I wanted to share 12 things that I want to accomplish in the month of December. These aren’t necessarily goals but if I can have some control of going into 2018 with a positive attitude and limited regrets of wishing I took advantage of these last few days, I’m pretty certain these 12 things will mentally help me feel accomplished!
1) Host a holiday party (thinking I’ll do this with my cousins a few days before Christmas!)
2) See the tree at Rockefeller Center (you’d be surprised how as a New Yorker this event isn’t a given)
3) Clean out my entire closet (hardcore, without exceptions) and donate to hurricane victims & homeless in NYC
4) Get a haircut (VERY overdue…)
5) Start getting into the habit of drinking green tea over coffee (not always, but more often)
6) Begin & finish a new book (I recently read The Lying Game and loved! Would love suggestions for a similar mystery-esque book)
7) Find a good spray tan salon in the city (again, all suggestions welcome!)
8) Start watching Stranger Things: Seasons 1 & 2 (yes, I know…it’s about time)
9) Get lunch with someone I haven’t seen in a while (no excuses with so many friends now in NYC!)
10) Weekend trip to Philly (LONG OVERDUE, I know ‘Philly’ Friends…)
11) Go to Church EVERY Sunday (sometimes I slack and attend Monday evening mass instead, but no excuses this month!)
12) Finish my E-Course (click to sign up for the waiting list) – more on this coming soon!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE THE NEW YEAR?