Neutrals are fantastic. Enough said. Nah just kidding, I’ll write a little bit more about how much I love the basics. I think the main reason I’m so comfortable wearing [neutrals] head-to-toe is because the look is 95% guaranteed to work – The other 5% lack of confidence is due to my human nature of not always being correct.
However, this outfit was put together in a very random manner – aka I didn’t try it on prior to shooting. I went with my gut and paired neutral shades of grey (note: not 50 but more like four) because I figure they would work in my favor. It’s also a Tuesday and risks are meant to be made day two of the five-day week.
Yes, I’m aware I spelt “gray” as “grey.” Frankly, I prefer the UK version of spelling. Ps. HAPPY ELECTION DAY! GO VOTE & shop similar below:
ALSO, TUESDAY MEANS IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!
I’ve teamed up with my blogger friends to bring you a giveaway with an amazing prize for one lucky reader! We’re giving away a $300 Michael Kors gift card to one lucky winner… and it just might be you.
You can enter daily over the next two weeks and earn bonus entries by sharing the giveaway with your friends on social media. Good luck!
Prize: $300 Michael Kors Gift Card
Co-hosts: Simply Carmen Renee // A Labour of Life // Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog // To Be Bright // Dressed2DNines // Pumps and Push-Ups // Plaid and Tartan // Bless Her Heart Y’all // WomanlyWoman.com // Caughtduingit // We Shop in Heels // Mash Elle // Justalittlebitlouder // La Joie de Vivre // Simone – Your Style Architect
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 11/24 and is open worldwide.