HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Can you believe it’s officially 2018!? Anyone else feel like the year came and went (just a little bit)? I always feel like this time of year comes around as quickly as it leaves, and mid-way through it drags on, and on, and on…
Cheers to a strong, healthy, and successful start to 2018! I have a feeling this one will be a better one, personally speaking, because I’m entering it with a stronger sense of self. As much as 2016 AND 2017 were tough blows for me emotionally and mentally, these years also led me on a path I NEEDED to go on to become a better version of myself.
I’m a strong believer that once you’re happy with yourself, the rest will fall into place like a domino effect. As hopeful as I am about that happening for me, I’m confident in knowing where I stand at the moment and intend to continue doing what I’m doing, learning from my mistakes, and embracing the rewards that come with all the up’s & down’s life brings.
Now that the sappiness is out of the way…
Here are some goals I’ve set for myself to work on in 2018 for both my blog & my personal life:
GOALS FOR MY BLOG
- Set small, monthly tasks that work towards achieving bigger, 3-month goals (Q1-Q4 mindset)
- Engage MORE with my readers on all platforms (blog & social media comments)
- Expand my content through TRAVEL & CITY LIFESTYLE posts
- Work on adding more video content! (anyone know of any videographers in NYC!?)
- LAUNCH MY E-COURSE – The Bright Guide
GOALS FOR MYSELF
- Stop hitting the snooze button & GET UP right away (I usually set 3 alarms and hit snooze on ALL of them…)
- Set aside a somewhat guaranteed workout time at least 1x a week (too often I’m trying to squeeze them in, and rush the process) – thinking of trying out BBG 12 week!
- Actually do the things on my NYC bucket list I’ve been too lazy to do (like visit the Statue of Liberty & swing on the trapeze bar!)
- Start making my own coffee (to save money) & limit my Starbucks addiction to 1-2x a week (not 2x, 7 days a week…)
- Go on a weekend trip 1x a month, even if it’s just a day trip!
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR 2018?