Wearing pink is not the norm for this girl here but when it comes to cancer, I’ll proudly wear pink to support & raise awareness. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is all the more reason to sport the feminine yet powerful color with pride. Shop similar below:
Lacking in the pink department like me or looking to enhance your rosey collection? Then check out this amazing giveaway below:
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I have teamed up with several of my blogger boss ladies to bring you this wonderful opportunity to win fabulous prizes while helping to raise awareness for Stage 4 Breast Cancer:
“If you know someone who has died from breast cancer, they died from metastatic breast cancer. Metastatic breast cancer, or stage 4 breast cancer, is the spread of breast cancer to non-adjacent parts of the body — most commonly to the bones, liver, lungs and/or brain. Many effective breast cancer treatments exist, but if the cancer metastasizes and spreads outside of the breast, there is no cure.” – METAvivor.org
Did you know that many popular breast cancer fundraising movements give on average only 2% of their research funds to researching metastasis, despite the fact that 30% of patients diagnosed with earlier stage breast cancer will eventually develop stage 4 breast cancer and die? That’s why I encourage you to make your 2014 donation to METAvivor.org, which contributes 100% of your donation to funding research grants for metastatic breast cancer, the breast cancer that kills.
You may enter our giveaway daily, and there are 3 ways to enter (must be US resident and 18+):
♥ Make a donation to METAvivor.org. You may donate any dollar amount that you wish. Simply forward a copy of your donation confirmation to email@example.com to earn this entry.
♥ Using the Rafflecopter widget below, earn daily entries by completing any of the listed activities (commenting on a blog post, tweeting the contest link, etc).
♥ Visit us on Instagram, and follow the instructions for the Instagram round robin.
All items have been lovingly curated by your lovely blogger hostesses and A HUGE THANK YOU is due for the following brands for graciously donating items:
1st Prize Pack includes:
– Cotton Candy “rock candy” lipgloss from Dylan’s Candy Bar
– Dammit Doll keychain (pink polka dot)
– Pink Neff beanie hat –> MY DONATION!
– Freebra 3-piece adhesive bra set (your choice of A-D cup)
– Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness EOS lip balm set –> MY DONATION!
– Red Cherry False lashes in style #747S plus an adorable clamshell eyelash case
– “Girl Power” assorted candies pack from Dylan’s Candy Bar
2nd Prize Pack includes:
– “Pretty in Pink” chiffon ribbon heel embellishment from Heel Condoms
– 12″ Dammit Doll (pink leopard print)
– Pink Candy Kittens from Dylan’s Candy Bar
– Floral & Flirty dry shampoo by Batiste
– “Act like a lady, Think like a boss” tank (your choice of S, M, or L)
– Watermelon “rock candy” lipgloss from Dylan’s Candy Bar
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest begins on Monday 10/20/14 at 9am and ends on 10/27/14 at midnight PST. Must be a legal US resident and 18+ years old to win. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes winners will be determined at random, and odds of winning will depend on total number of sweepstakes entries. Value of Prize Pack 1 is ~$90; value of Prize Pack 2 is ~$100. Prize will be mailed within 2 weeks of sweepstakes’ end.